- Understand the key basic theories of Classical Feng Shui
- Learn how to plot a Flying Stars chart and superimpose a Flying Stars chart onto any property
- Understand how Forms work with Flying Stars Feng Shui
- Practical tips and techniques on dealing with common problems like the #5 Yellow Star and how to unlock the Qi in auspicious stars
- How to apply Flying Stars to 3 types of properties: apartments, linked houses and bungalows
Chapter One: Feng Shui Revisited
The origin of Feng Shui and an introduction to Flying Stars underlies the core of the study.
Chapter Two: Feng Shui Fundamentals
A look into the essential parts that made up Xuan Kong Feng Shui.
Chapter Three: Time, Qi and Feng Shui
Enhance your grip on the subject with an understanding of the role of Time and Qi in Feng Shui.
Chapter Four: Tools and Tricks of the Trade
The practical aspects of Flying Stars Feng Shui begin here.
Chapter Five: Flying the Stars
The nitty-gritty of plotting a chart remains the focal point of this section.
Chapter Six: Understanding the Nine Stars
Examine the right method to understand the attributes and qualities of each of the nine stars.
Chapter Seven: Application of Flying Stars
Being able to apply the knowledge and ultimately, fly the stars is the goal of this chapter.
Chapter Eight: Practical Application of Xuan Kong Flying Stars
Upgrade yourself from student to practitioner with a real practical application of this highly-skilled art.