- Easy to use, simple methods that anyone and everyone can employ for Date Selection
- Techniques for selecting not just good dates, but personalized good dates
- Practical examples and walkthroughs to show you how it's all done
- How to find a good date for a variety of personal and professional activities, ranging from weddings to official openings and even asset acquisitions
- How to avoid the inauspicious dates
Chapter One: What's In A Date?
A basic introduction to the aspects of Date Selection.
Chapter Two: Date Selection Essentials
Before you start conducting your own Date Selection, you need to familiarise yourself with the techniques outlined here.
Chapter Three: How to Avoid the Bad Dates
There are two types of Bad Dates you should avoid. Discover what are they and how to pin-point them.
Chapter Four: A Few Good Dates
There are distinctions between a 'usable' date and a 'good' date. Find out the truths behind these two seemingly synonymous terms.
Chapter Five: Time is of the Essence
A good timing is just as essential as a good date. Learn the basics in this section.
Chapter Six: Practical Date Selection
With all the calculations behind you, let's put what you've learnt to good use.