- Learn how to screen houses for their Feng Shui Quotient (FSQ) using easy to use Landform or Luan Tou Feng Shui observation techniques
- Find out how to avoid properties with negative Feng Shui and select properties with favourable Feng Shui
- Discover the ‘trade secrets’ that Feng Shui Masters use to evaluate the Feng Shui of a property
- View fully illustrated diagrams, photographs, aerial images and drawings to help you screen properties effectively
- Follow a Practical Walkthrough section that guides the homebuyer on how to go about screening a property
- Brand new chapter relating to the Flatland Dragons and how to evaluate the environment in the absence of mountains
- All new illustrations and diagrams for easier comprehension of various Exterior Feng Shui topics
- Additional Feng Shui scenarios and advantageous information on assessing the environment such as types of mountains and the significance of some examples of man-made structures
Chapter One: Feng Shui and Your Property
Introducing the benefits of having Feng Shui knowledge when selecting a new property for purchase or rent.
Chapter Two: Essential Understanding
Learn the nature of Qi, basic geography, the Ba Gua, Trigrams and how to take directions in your home.
Chapter Three: Environment
A focus on the land around your property and how they will affect your premise.
Chapter Four: The Internal Environment
Checking your building, internally, as well as a Feng Shui examination of common concerns nearby.
Chapter Five: What's not Feng Shui - What is not of any importance when evaluating a property
Busts open some oft-propagated 'old wives tales' that includes plants, paintings, décor, and wall colors.
Chapter Six: How to Screen a House
Practical approach to go about choosing your property and applying the Trigrams to the house plan.